January 11, 2017

Review | Caudalie Vinoperfect radiance serum

I have normal skin and I've never had acne problems, maybe a zit and a pimple every now and then. The T zone can get a little oily sometimes but nothing serious. But since we always want to look perfect, I thought that I should do something about some pigmentation spots. So, after searching for a while I decided to order the Caudalie Vinoperfect radiance serum
According to Caudalie's web site: 
"Both effective and natural, this anti-dark spot serum boosts radiance and helps even the skin tone.

- Corrects dark spots and prevents them from appearing
- Evens out skin tone
- Enhances the complexion's radiance
- Oil-free formula and non-photo sensitizing"

I used this according to their recommendations: applying morning and evening before the regular cream. I applied it every single day but now that I finally finished it, I can share my honest opinion about this product.

  • It is very runny and fast absorbing which is a plus
  • It comes with a dropper so you don't waste any product
  • The smell is nice and subtle
I know that this kind of products are not going to perform any miracles whatsoever, but since my spots are not very intense I thought I should give this one a try. I couldn't be more disappointed. My only hope is that when it ends I start seeing the difference, because right now I see none. If, and that's a big if, it did anything for my pigmentation issues, it was soooooo little that I just couldn't notice it. As far of eveing the skin tone, I just don't see how it's doing it. 

I decided to give up on this type of products, because if you have to put something on your face everyday that won't correct your pigmentation issues, you might as well choose a foundation or BB/CC cream, because, at least, it will correct and even your face in a noticeable way. 

Bought at Skin.pt for 33,15€.

No comments:

Post a Comment