February 03, 2017

Skincare Routine

I am a creature of habits. Truly. And one of them is to nourish my skin every single day (well, except those when I cheat a little bit...). I like to try different products, and those are the ones I'm currently using.

Cien daily Exfoliating Gel - it gives a soft exfoliation while removing your makeup leftovers. Really like how my skin feels after it.
Garnier Micellar Water -  I use a biphasic makeup remover on my eyes but I like to use this micellar water after it, to make sure they're clean. I also use it to remove my foundation. Even though I thinks it's removes the makeup in a very decent way, I don't particularly like the tackiness it leaves on my skin.
L'Oreal Skin Perfection eye cream - I have never come across an eye cream that actually did something for me, and this one is no exception. I continue using them for hydration but honestly as for decreasing dark circles I never see any difference. It is supposed to be tinted but I truly think this might be a joke cause...you know... nothing happens. 
Cien Q10 anti-wrinkle Day & Night Cream - I bought these 2 due to the huge hype and I had no expectations whatsoever. I have to say I'm really pleased with both. They are really moisturizing and they make my skin increadibly baby soft. However, I have to warn you, if you don't stand feeling your skin greasy you should stay away from the Night one (the greasiness disappear during the night so I don't see it as a problem). As for the antiaging effect, I can only hope that it'll work because I don't have wrinkles to monitor.
Lush Fresh Face Mask - you have to keep it in the fridge and when you use it it's super fresh and really helps calming your skin. I leave it for 15 minutes and then wash it off with warm water.
Lush Face and Body Cleanser - I only use it in my face, and even though I like the product, it is not very convenient for you to use it on a daily basis or even to take it with you when travelling. Take a piece, add some water (you'll struggle at first with the righ amount) and it'll form a paste. Massage it into the skin and then rinse it with warm water, leaving your sink quite messy.
Vichy Idéal Soleil Mattifying fluid SPF 30 - for me this is the best facial sun cream I've tried so far. It it not heavy like other sunscreen, leaves the skin super soft, and the scent disappears. I use it before my foundation or my Cien Q10 day cream. 

Do you have some suggestions on different skincare products worth trying?

Take care. *



1 comment:

  1. Eu adoro esse gel exfoliante, é ótimo! Já vou na 2º embalagem, mas o produto também rende imenso e deixa a pele super suave :)

    http://mundodablue.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete